The welcome page is the first window that opens once the software has been launched. It allows to carry on basic operations like creating new projects, load old ones or access the options and service pages.
Here below a list of the actions available on the welcome page.
- Opens the options panel to handle the software settings.
- Opens the service page to handle the scanner's calibration and other settings.
- New Project
- Opens the project definition page.
- Load projects from CAD
- Allows to load projects that were created in Exocad and not directly in the scanning software.
- Load projects
- Allows to load projects that were created in the scanning software.
- Closes the Scanning software.
Every action will be explained in detail in the following pages.